|about us||news & events||patient & visitor info||programs & services||careers & volunteers||contact us|
|> Volunteer Services > BRHC Auxiliary|
Brandon Regional Health Centre was established in 1883 as a voluntary hospital. The efforts of 18 courageous women who rented a house on Lorne Avenue in Brandon to care for the sick marked not only the beginning of Brandon Regional Health Centre, but also the beginning of the Women's Hospital Aid Society, now known as the BRHC Auxiliary.
Fundraising is the major role and function of the BRHC Auxiliary, and this group continues to be an important fundraising arm of the facility, donating proceeds to purchase state-of-the-art equipment for the Health Centre.
Auxiliary projects that generate revenue for equipment purchases include:
Auxiliary members meet every two months from September to June and welcome new members.
For more information, contact Volunteer Services at Brandon Regional Health Centre at (204) 578-2065.
E-mail: Nearly New Shop