Donating to the Foundation
All donations in excess of $1,000 will be included on the Brandon Regional Health Centre Foundation Donor Wall.
Recognition is cumulative
and the following
categories are used:
$1,000 to $4,999
$5,000 to $9,999
$10,000 to $24,999
$25,000 to $49,999
$50,000 to $99,999
$100,000 to $999,999
The Donor Wall is
updated twice a year.
Donations can be made as a personal gift, memorial gift, or as a planned giving gift. Donations can be made at the Foundation Office, by mail (cheques payable to BRHC Foundation), or online.
When donating, please include the following information:
1. Name and address of donor
2. Who the gift is in honor or memory of
3. Name and address of where to send the acknowledgement/memorial card
4. Advise if the gift is designated for a particular area, as listed below.
When donors donate to the Foundation, they have a choice of a specific (restricted) area or a general (unrestricted fund) category. The restricted donation list includes:
• Acute Care (inpatient areas)
• Ambulatory Care (outpatient clinics including Dialysis)
• Community Based Programs
(Mental Health, Public Health, Midwifery Services and Home Care)
• Critical Care (Emergency and Intensive Care Unit)
• DASH Tent (Dudley’s Ambulatory Surgical Hospital)
• Diagnostic Services
(X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI, Ultrasound, Respiratory, Nuclear Medicine)
• Palliative Care
• Pediatrics and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
• Rehabilitation Services
• Assiniboine Centre
• A3 Chronic Care/Waiting Placement
• Brandon RHA cancer services
• Camp Bridges
• Inpatient Mental Health Programs
• Learning Resource Centre
• Murray House cancer treatment residence
• Rideau Park Personal Care Home
• Spiritual Care
Unrestricted gifts are placed in the general special equipment fund/BRHC Foundation General Fund.
There are many Planned Giving options for donors to consider. Bequests, Life Insurance, and Charitable Gift Annuities are attractive options for some donors. We suggest you meet with your lawyer or financial advisor and discuss the benefits of including the BRHC Foundation in your Planned Giving strategy.
Receipts will be issued promptly. Gifts in the amount of $10 and over will be receipted.